Hi ladies, and thanks for playing along. This is a very quick and easy LO aimed at using up that old stash. Yes, we've all got plenty of it lying around, perhaps hiding behind the new stuff, but I know it's there ;)
You will need ...
* 6x4 portrait-oriented photo * 12x12 piece of pp * other pp and c/s to match or co-ordinate * 1 large and 1 medium flower, or assortment of flowers * other small co-ordinating embellishments
Let's go ...
All measurements in inches unless otherwise specified ;)
1. Your 12x12 piece of pp is your LO base Cut a piece of plain colour c/s to approximately 5&1/2 x 10 Place this piece on the LH side of your LO base approximately 1 inch from the top and bottom and approximately 1&1/2 inches from the side
2. Cut a strip of another plain colour c/s (or co-ordinating pp) approximately 9 x 2 Tear a narrow strip off one long side leaving a rough/torn edge Place this piece on top of the larger plain colour c/s on the LH side approximately half an inch from the top and bottom and LH side -the torn edge should be on the LH side
3. Place your photo on these plain pieces of c/s - try and place it approximately 1 inch down, and in the centre of the first (larger) piece of plain colour c/s - it will overlap the long torn strip
4. Cut a strip of another co-ordinating pp (or plain colour c/s) approximately 11 x 2 Tear a narrow strip off one long side leaving a rough/torn edge Place this peice across your LO (horizontally) at the bottom of your photo - slide it just under the bottom edge of your photo - the torn edge should be toward the bottom
5. At the bottom RH corner of your photo place your large flower (overlap the photo slightly) and the medium flower on top of this OR arrange your assortment of flowers in this area
6. Place your title on the RH side of the photo, putting some of the letters over the flowers, or as close to as possible
7. Add a few long strips of journalling below the photo
8. Add other co-ordinating embellishments, some on the bottom LH corner of the photo, and near the journalling strips
9. YOU'RE DONE - upload your LO's in the gallery with the title "Blind Scrap 22/01"
I have a RAK on offer for the best Blind Scrap entry ... make sure your LO is uploaded by midnight Monday 25th Jan to be in the running for the goodies :)