Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
8. Using your glue/double sided tape or Xyron, stick your ribbons along the bottom of the gift pack - both sides. Be careful at the ends, try and overlap it a little without too much thickness so it looks neat. I used a paper clip to hold the ends in place til the glue dried.
6. To make your shape into a frame, you will need to cut out the middle.
3. Fold the folded edge up approximately 1 - 1.5cm.
3. Open out the circle and you should have 3 creased lines - smooth out the original centre fold line and stand your half circle up on its base.
4. Pinching the folded edges together, carefully staple each side - this may be a little fiddly to ensure the base of your semi circle stays flat - make sure you push the edge of the original centre crease line up between the folded edges when you staple it
So here we go ...
This is what you will need:
* 1 sheet d/s pp - male oriented if you are making this a fathers day gift pack
* assorted flowers to co-ordinate with pp
*paint and/or ink to co-ordinate with pp
Saturday, August 16, 2008
You should start by making several smaller lines on your page. Dip the ruler in the paint each time you do a line. You may want to move the ruler in a forward motion, dragging the paint in a straight line across your page or add more paint along your ruler so that the line is darker and longer.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Check out the Divas Form here for more information and what to bring.
Here's a sneek peek ...
Instructions will be posted here and all the chat in the Divas Chatroom.