Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome & First Step

Hi girls, thanks so much for joining me here. I hope you like this easy little project I've come up with for my first ever online class.

I must give credit though to a Tarisota Designer because I first saw this type of project in their gallery a while back, however I have worked out the design myself for this little gift pack.



So here we go ...


This is what you will need:

* 1 sheet d/s pp - male oriented if you are making this a fathers day gift pack

* piece of thin-ish chipboard, doesn't need to be any bigger than 4"x6" or so as you will be cutting it

* assorted flowers to co-ordinate with pp

*assorted letter stickers/alphas etc - I have used the Carolee's Creation tiny alphas plus AC Thickers

*paint and/or ink to co-ordinate with pp

*ribbons - approx 60cm of 2 co-ordinating colours

*scissors

*stapler

*d/s tape and/or glue (Power Pritt)


1. Using a dinner plate or saucepan lid etc draw the largest circle you can on your piece of patterned paper and cut it out.


1 comment:

Kevin Jverlanic said...

I liked your blog thanks for sharing this.