Some quick & simple LOs using LYB 25days of Christmas range.
Now because these papers are so beautiful, I decided they didn't need alot of embellishing, thus enabling me to complete 5 LOs very quickly. And the range also includes wonderful packs of co-ordinating transparencies & diecuts.
So grab yourself some from the Divas Shop , might I add at 20% OFF & come speed scrapping with me!!!!!
Little Yellow Bicycle 25Days of Christmas pps -
Christmas Collage, Decorative Edged Circle, Gold Script, Hanging Ornaments, Word Strip & Reindeer in the Air
Chipboard Stickers, Cardstock Cards, Clear Cut Shapes, Glitter Brads
Swiss Dot Bazzill - Sandbox & Kraft Bazzill
Jenni Bowlin Alpha Stickers, AC Thickers, Pink Paislee Thickers
Gold & red ribbons
Pinecone Ink, black stazon ink, d/s tape, power pritt gel, black sharpie pen, journal stamp
1. Take the decorative edged circle & cut it down to approx. 7 1/2" wide. Adhere this piece to the right side of the Gold Script pp background, leaving the white scroll edge exposed.
2. Adhere a 4 x 6 photo in the middle of the circle & add some word strips to the top right corner.
3. Select one of the calendar journal spots & tuck it under & towards the bottom of the circle. Add your title - I have used a mixture of Jenni Bowlin & Heidi Swapp alpha stickers.
4. Adhere the chipboard reindeer above the journal spot & one of the red flower transparencies to the right corner. Add a chipboard circle to the middle of the flower.
5. Cut a scalloped strip from the reverse side of the Word Strip pp & place some under the title & the photo.
NOTE: When journalling on these pps make sure to use a slick writer or sharpie because they are a glossy paper. Also, be sure of where you are sticking your elements because the pps will tear if you are trying to shift something.
1. Mat a 6x4 photo to the red side of Christmas Collage pp,leaving a border of 1/4". Adhere this mat to the top left corner of the Hanging Ornaments pp.
2. Tie a couple of bows in some gold ribbon & adhere with power pritt gel to the top of the 2 largest red balls.
3. Add a scrap of ribbon as a tag under the top left corner of the photo mat. And then a word sticker on the top of this.
4. Add a title under the photo using a mixture of alpha stickers & thickers.
5. Stamp some journalling lines with stazon ink under the title.
1. Mat a 4x6 photo with the gold side of the Word Strip pp, leaving a border of approx. 1/4" around the photo.. Adhere this approx. 1 1/4" from the right side of the Reindeer in the Air pp, in between the 2 reindeer.
2. Adhere the white CB scroll to the bottom of the photo & layer a red snowflake flower on top of this. Add a word sticker above the scroll, across the bottom right corner of the photo.
3. Add a title running vertically along the left side of the photo mat. Use a mixture of alpha stickers & thickers.
4. Journal across the bottom of the LO using a sharpie pen. Ink the edges of the LO.
1. Cut a sheet of swiss dot Bazzill to 8 1/2" x 11" as the base.
2. Cut a piece of the red side of Christmas Collage pp to 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" & ink the edges.
3. Cut a strip of approx 3 lines by 7 1/2" wide from the Word Strip pp. Ink the edges & adhere approx 1/4" from the bottom of the red pp.
4. Tie a piece of wide co-ordinating ribbon around the red pp & adhere it just above the word strip.
5. Adhere a 4x6 photo above the ribbon & into the top right corner of the red pp. Now adhere this whole red pp to the base cardstock, approx. 1" from the bottom & 3/4" from the right edge.
6. Cut a strip approx. 7 1/2" x 3/4" from the gold side of the Word Strip pp, ensuring you get a full width of the circles, so that you can cut around the circles to form a scalloped edge. Ink the edges of this strip & adhere butted against the bottom of the red pp.
7. Adhere a Santa & a green bauble transparency in the top left corner of the LO.
8. Add a title using a mix of alpha stickers & thickers, to the left of & in line
with the bottom of the photo.
9. Add some journalling strips & some sparkle brads above the ribbon.
1. Cut a sheet of Kraft cardstock to 11" x 8 1/2". ink the edges.
2. Cut a piece of the gold side of the Word Strip to 7 1/2" x 7". Ink the edges & adhere to the bottom right corner of the base.
3. Take the remaining piece of the decorative circle & cut it approx 7 1/2" x 4 1/2".
Ink the edges & adhere into the right corner of the gold pp, approx 1/4" from the bottom.
4. Cut a plain green strip from the Word Strip pp, 7 1/2" x 3/4". Ink the edges & adhere across the circle piece approx 1 1/4" from the bottom.
5. Ink the edges of a 4x6 photo & adhere across the pp mat approx 1" from the right edge.
6. Layer a calendar, a santa & a large snowflake transparency in the top left corner of the LO. Fix a green gem brad to the middle of the snowflake.
7. Add a title & some journalling in the bottom left corner of the LO.
Hope you enjoy these quick LOs to add to your Christmas album!!!!!!!!!!!