Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gift Cone

This gift cone is super quick and easy and looks lovely to give to someone.



Cut a large circle - I cut a 15cm dia circle. If you don't have a circle cutter use a small plate or bowl as a template. ** Note you can make your circle as big or small as you like** I found this size was a nice size.





I have used my corner rounder to punch a scalloped border around the edge




Gently roll your circle into a cone shape. Unroll and add some glue or very strong double sided tape and roll up again. Decorate as desired.







I have used a ziplock bag and cut off the ziplock section to hold some lollies inside my cone. You could add chocolates, soap, jewellery - anything!!!


Have fun!!!



1 comment:

Chasing Snails said...

I love this - would be great for wedding favors!