To get started you need to grab:
- Chrissy papers (4 sheets of double sided to match your decorations/table scape)
- Punches (borders and shapes)
- Crochet doily
- Dymo labeller
- Chose a diecut that will suit, in my case I have used the gorgeous Top Note from Stampin Up - such a versatile die cut. Remembering I wanted to keep this simple.. you could just cut a square 4.5" x 3.5".
- Fold in half (I used a bone scorer to give me a crisp folded edge).
- I just love this idea and what better way to introduce the very popular paper doily or benders as the catering bods call them. I was just lucky enough to have hot pink ones in my stash (gotta luv those Hot Dollar Shops I frequent).
- Wrap your doily around your cutlery and fix in place.
- Cut a length off your 12" x 12" paper - approximately 1" wide and wrap it around the doily - finish this by leaving a tail to the left and cutting on the diagonal.